LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

My experience: What I see, what I feel, what I hear


It's my first blog ever in my life and I start it during my 66 days staying in The Netherlands which I got so much new things. What I see, what I feel, and what I hear, I will try to write in my blog. So, you may know what has been in my brain about. This blog would be boring and not fun but I do my best.



Regards,

Leah

2 comments:

  1. hi li, same thing happened here but i made a daily note on book (i wont call it diary hehehe)i just bought a new book on wednesday. blog is too open for me. another reason is i'm gaptektol girl (gadis gagap teknologi total) hehehehe...
    i start writing coz i dont know how long i'll stay in surabaya hiks... far way once again from home (ok curhat yak)
    btw it's nice too read ur blog, be happy there n keep writing ^_^/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Eva. I still believe my writting skill is far far away from good, also my grammer, but I'm trying :D. Glad to know that you enjoy my blog.
    The reason why I write in a blog is I don't like to write in a book. I prefer to type hehehe... It's faster for me.

    ReplyDelete