LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

Multifunction card

It's always my habit to accompany my boyfriend to his car everytime he goes to work. This morning, his car was frozen by a typical cold weather of subtropical country such as in The Netherlands. I said, "Frozen, he?!" Then he took his credit card from his wallet then cleaned the window car by it. So, a credit card isn't only for withdrawing money from ATM mechine and pay for your shopping time but it helps you to clean your car.
I knew this habit when I was in Boscoop with my boyfriend in his friend's place, Stein. On that time we would be going for dinner by car, but the window car was frozen. Stein then took his card, cleaning the window. Jeah, I didn't see like that in Indonesia. Beside, window car in Indonesia isn't never be frozen hehehe...

Is it a bad habit or a brillian idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment