LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

Leahism on Interpals

Since when do I like penpals? Since I sat in elementary school. Penpals or sahabat pena in Indonesian is one of my favorite things to do. Knowing people or having a new friend through writing letters or sending e-mails nowadays.

Lately I know Interpals from one of my Dutch tandem friends. Right after he had mentioned it, I signed up. I thought that it was a good site to refresh my memory about penpals. Hiep hiep hurrah!!!

Few days ago, I chatted with my fiance on FaceTime. The conversation as follows:
F: What are you doing?
L: Uploading some more pictures for my profile on Interpals. TO SEDUCE MEN THERE!
F: Waaaat? Hoezo? (What? Why? What do you mean?)
L: Because none of those girls on Interpals replied my messages. Except a Dutch girl who contacted me for the first time offering a help for my Dutch.

On this site, what I think ridiculous is the comment givers of a pictures. I saw that all of the them are women if the picture's owner is a man, vice versa. The comments are also I think quite standard and too much for just a normal picture.

LaFabulosa, 29 May 16
Awesome!

Ksenia0582, 27 Aug 26, 2013
Awesome pic!

Buttercreme, 40 Aug 19, 2013
Een echt goed beeld !

inspirationbyme, 29 Jun 20, 2013
very beautiful picture

LaLizabelle, 25 Jan 15, 2013
Awesome photo :)

Profile Deleted
wow..the background is awesome..where is this?

emzie2890, 24 Sep 24, 2012
Nice pic.

penpalfriend84, 29 Aug 18, 2012
Beautiful!

lizalapinig, 40 Aug 7, 2012
wow.........nice pix

Ironcookie, 38 Jul 28, 2012
it is Bryce Canyon. even more special i think :)

martinegizmo, 33 Jul 28, 2012
Grand Canyon ???
special there

MilkaMile, 34 Jul 18, 2012
nice pic



Well, just like what one of my penpals said "Niks is waterdicht". Nothing is perfect. There's always a lack. Also on Interpals.

No comments:

Post a Comment