LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

A Mistress

I am a mistress. A mistress for 6 years. Almost 7 years I may say. I fall in love with a man who has already two women in his life. I came, played, too deep, had fun without concerning the consequences.
I am only his mistress. The fact, He has already an empress and an concubine. They are called 'Freedom' and 'Comfort-zone'. They have been engaged by their parents when they were still young. Their parents even had had that plan when he was not born yet.

Then who am I, the new person in his life?

Mistress is just a mistress: nice, attractive, lovable, adventurous, and seductive, but won't be brought home.
Mistress is just a mistress: she has no right to complain.
Mistress is just a mistress: she has no power to ask any position in his life.
Mistress is just a mistress.

No comments:

Post a Comment