LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

My Colleagues...

Almost ten months, I've been working for this new research center. I believe, my colleagues, mostly they can't stand with my action, my attitude, my behavior, how slow I am, not that agile and spry, et cetera.

One thing that I can't stand is gossiping. Perhaps, for them is usual or just normal. But for me, I'm just uncomfortable. The way how they react on something/someone that they don't like etc.

Of course, I have never known whether they have been gossiping about me or not. But if they indeed like gossiping, talking someone else, they among them have also ever done gossiping about me hehehe...

None the less, there is always black and white. Minus or plus. Despite that thing, I learn a lot from them. They are full of dedication, serious, and hard working.


In the end, it's me who decide: to imitate or not to imitate them.



WELCOME TO REAL LIFE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment