LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

Bank Capek Antri

Finally, I have bank account in BCA. Before that, I didn't want to have any account there. As, this bank has so many links of transaction, then I decided to have one. Pfff... The queqe was quite long and slow as many people, most of them, wanna make a new account. Imagine it, I went there around 11am. Wait, wait, wait, and wait... Tra ta!!! Around 2pm, the customer service served me, almost 3 pm, I arrived home again. Whooow.... Ok, then finally I have account in this BCA (Bank Capek Antri) or The tired of queuing Bank.
Then, it reminds me to my childhood. When, I was in Junior High School (after Elementary School) I ever talked to myself, "I wanna have many bank accounts" Hahahaha... I can't believe I thought like that. The fact now is: it's not important to have so many bank accounts if I haven't lots of money. It could be, maybe, 2 million each in one bank hohohoho... What a silly!

No comments:

Post a Comment