LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

I Like Weather

I like something unusual natural phenomenon. We knew that the moon is identically with the night. So that's why I like the moon pops up in the daily light. I also like just a normal natural phenomenon, but maybe what I like for most people, it's unusual favorite. If most people they dislike storm, I like lighting storm. I think it's an amazing thing. But we don't get such lighting storm in Indonesia as lighting storm only exist in sub-tropical area. I ever watched it just on TV, on that time, Washington DC got lighting strom in one evening. For me, it's totally owesome!!!
I read on the book, it mentions that Dutch dislike rain. They complain a lot for rain, even in that book says that rain in The Netherlands doesn't fall that much in one year. But still for Dutch, they get lot of rain. I like rain. That the difference. Yeah for some people, they hate it. But I just like it. No complain about it. Lets say it's as water rain as I will mention another rain which I start like it since I was in the Netherlands in winter time. Jap!!! I like snow rain. If you dislike it, just accept it that I like it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment